The Huawei P Smart+ (2019) is a mid-range phone that comes with a triple camera system. This model doesn’t significantly differ from its sibling model. Despise many similarities, you might want to switch to the P Smart+ for a better camera and some other features. A few Euros for a few additional conveniences. Let’s take look at the technology it offers.
OS: Android 9 Pie
Display: 6.21” FHD+ (2340×1080 pixels)
Processor: HiSiliconKirin 710 Octa Core (2.2GHz)
Memory: RAM 3GB + 64GB storage (up to 512GB)
Camera: 24+2+16 Megapixel Triple Rear camera + 8 Megapixel front camera
- Triple camera with an additional wide-angle 16Megapixels camera and a 2Megapixel bokeh camera. Night Mode is pretty impressive with AI stability technology. This phone has a good reputation for photography.
- The DewDrop display is decent with high-quality contrast. 89% screen to body ratio means more space for a better gaming experience. Ensures a better experience with the display.
- The Kirin 710 high-performance processor along with GPU Turbo 2.0 makes this phone an efficient gaming device. Almost every game runs smoothly on this device.
- It doesn’t run so well under high loads. This means its not a perfect device for multitasking.
- Even though you cannot smoothly multitask with this device, if you try it would quickly warm up the device. Heavy gaming can also increase heating.
- Average performance with the battery span.
As mentioned before, it’s an average mid-range phone. But the photography capability is beyond average. Gaming performance is also satisfying with average battery life. It can smoothly run everyday use as a smartphone.
The Huawei P Smart+ is way better than its predecessor when talking about overall performance. None would regret buying this phone as it covers more than essential needs.