The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro series is a 13.9-inch ultra-slim device with Intel ® CoreTM i5 8265U (Whiskey Lake) 8th Generation processor and FullView monitor. The MateBook X Pro is a compact, sleek laptop that you wouldn’t want to lose with a metal coating, a thickness of 14.6 mm, and measuring in at 1.33 kilograms.
Processor: Intel Core i5 8265U
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
Screen: 13.9 Inches
Resolution: 3000 x 2000, 260 PPI
· The MateBook X Pro boasts a 3 K LTPS touchscreen monitor with 3000x 2000 pixel resolution, screen brightness up to 450 (typical) nits, 1500:1 contrast ratio, and 100 percent (typical) sRGB color gamut. This remarkable collection of features is enhanced by a 91 percent screen-to-body ratio and a versatile viewing angle that can go up to 178 degrees.
· Scan and focus seamlessly with the 10-point touchscreen of the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro built from ultra-Corning Gorilla glass with an anti-coating.
· Using the tap of a mouse to navigate quickly, easily, effortlessly, and intuitively.
· The device also features a front recessed camera with 1 MP. To top it all off, the laptop supports Huawei Share OneHop.
· The Huawei MateBook 13 is getting very hot but not too warm. Our heat gun recorded cold enough temperatures on its touchpad (86 degrees Fahrenheit) and keyboard (90.5 degrees) after we broadcast 15 minutes of Full-HD footage on the laptop. Still, its exterior exceeded 97 degrees, barely passing our 95-degree comfort limit.
The MateBook X Pro is a sophisticated assistant that brings in for your fun with the approved Microsoft app and 4 K video replay. It’s undoubtedly the perfect match for work and entertainment. Elegant outside, powerful within. The Intel ® CoreTM i7 8550U / i5 8250U processor*, 8th generation, improves performance over its predecessor. Through power at your disposal, it becomes quicker and cheaper to achieve more. They unlock your creativity and efficiency.