The all new Huawei MateBook 13 53010UPP has recently been released and is trying to build on the momentum of previous Huawei MateBook laptops that have quickly shot up the most popular laptop lists. This laptop comes with a compact 13 inch display making it great for those who are on the go but is also backed with enough performance to keep high end users happy. Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides to this model so you can make the decision if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- One thing that can really slow down a laptop is poor read and write times to the harddrive and that is why a fast SSD drive can make such a big difference. This model comes with a 512 GB SSD so it has a good amount of storage along with the better performance
- With up to 11 hours of battery life possible on a single charge most users probably won’t have an issue getting a full day of use in without needing to find a power source
- Due to the compact 13 inch display it is quite light and easy to carry around making it an excellent choice for those on the go
- Not one but two USB 3.0 ports are available
- The Intel Core i5 isn’t the most impressive of processors but is fully capable of handling the average users workload while also being budget friendly
- With a maximum of 8 GB supported you don’t really have an option to upgrade the performance if you find you need more power in the future
- The 13 inch display is great for those looking for something compact and easy to take on the go but for those used to a full sized screen it can take some time to get used to
- It is not a touchscreen if that is a technology you are looking for in a new laptop
The Huawei MateBook 13 53010UPP is a great on the go laptop that won’t break the bank. It may not have the performance of a high end gaming machine but comes with enough power for the average user and really good specs for the price tag.