Browse the web, stream your shows, and get some work done on the HP V22 FHD Monitor that adjusts to your comfort needs and delivers stunning picture quality in a highly affordable style. Modern connectivity allows you to Quickly connect to your devices and additional monitors through the HDMI and VGA ports and get smooth, high-quality visuals with the 22-inch full HD screen; no dongles.
See your screen in a whole new light with HP Low Blue Light, which shifts the color spectrum for more comfortable viewing for your next binge-watch or marathon project. Tilt the screen up to 5° forward or 20° to find your best viewing position.
HP v22 FHD Monitor Specifications
- Screen size: 22 inches
- Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
- Weight: 2.84 kg
- Management software: HP display assistant
- EVERYDAY USE – The HP V22 is the best of both worlds with its comfortable, stylish, and space-conscious design and stunning picture quality.
- LIFELIKE COLOR AND DETAIL – Get natural color and crisp details on a 21.5” diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080 pixel) screen.
- PERSONALIZED TILT – Tilt the screen up to 5° forward or 20° backward to find your best viewing position.
- MODERN CONNECTIVITY – Connect devices and other monitors quickly through HDMI and VGA ports.
- HP LOW BLUE LIGHT – Enjoy greater eye comfort as the Low Blue Light feature reduces whites and makes colors warmer.
- TN PANEL – Experience better response times and higher refresh rates with the addition of the twisted nematic LED display.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES – Environmentally conscious features include ENERGY STAR Certified and mercury-free LED display backlighting.
- VESA MOUNTABLE: Flat Display Mounting Interface, also known as VESA mount, is a standard for mounting flat panel monitors, televisions, and other displays to stands or wall mounts.
- The monitor made by HP doesn’t come with speakers.
- It is not height-adjustable.
For any looking for a low-budget Full HD monitor that is durable, the HP v22 makes a good impression. However, it doesn’t come with built-in speakers, but that shouldn’t be a problem.