With Chromebook laptop models swallowing up so much of the budget market, it is no surprise that Windows is looking to compete. And how they compete is with budget-friendly models like the HP Stream 11-ak0007na.
This laptop is a fraction of many full-sized laptops’ price and offers great portability while keeping that familiar Windows interface.
Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides and see if it might be a good option for your next purchase.
HP Stream 11-ak0007na Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC
- Screen: 11.6 inches
- OS: Windows 10
- If you want something you can pick up, stuff in your backpack and take off for the day, it is hard to find a better option than this. It weighs a mere 1 KG and is very compact, making it the ideal on the go partner
- Everybody has to consider price when purchasing their latest technology, and the budget-friendly price of this model will compete with anything on the market
- With just over 13 hours of battery life on a single charge, most consumers will have no problem getting a full day of use out of it without needing to find a power source
- It comes with a free year of Office 365, which is a great bonus for anybody that needs this software for their day to day activities
- There is a reason it is so budget-friendly, and one of the main ones is its low-end processor and limited memory. If you plan on doing anything beyond fundamental computing, you will quickly find out its limitations
- Storage space is also limited, with only 32 GB available. If you store any amount of data, you will need to use alternatives such as online storage or external drives
- The smaller 11.6-inch screen is great for mobility but not so great for watching videos or getting some work done, especially if you are used to a full-sized display
This laptop will not cover the needs of a high-end professional or a high-end gamer, but for those who have low requirements and want something basic that can easily be taken on the go, you will have trouble finding something with a better price tag.