Need a laptop to do simple tasks or you have a pc at home and you’re too used to the windows environment to handle your browsing needs while on the go but your budget is quite tight? If you favor portability versus performance, there are a lot of cheap laptops out there but let’s try to check this one out.
Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 Memory: 2GB Storage: 32 GB eMMC flash storage Screen: 11.6” Weight: 1.1 kg (2.47 lbs) Battery Runtime: 9 hours
- It’s really light and is relatively small so it’s easy to carry around wherever you go to update important documents or browse the web on the go.
- For a small and cheap laptop, it actually performs pretty good with regards to its battery life. It should last a solid 9 hours with just browsing the web over wifi.
- It comes with a dedicated Micro SD slot to access your files in a much more convenient way. This is something it needed due to its really low storage space with just 32 gb of memory.
- I wouldn’t really call it a downside as it’s fair to have low performance parts for its cheap price but if you’re watching a 1080p video on youtube on Microsoft Edge, you wouldn’t be able to do anything else but to stick to that tab.
- The screen feels really washed out due to the high contrast. It also has a pretty dim screen but it should work for its price.
- I would only recommend you to buy this laptop if you’re on a really strict budget or would only use this as your secondary laptop to simply browse the internet. Other than that, I wouldn’t really call it a good investment as this laptop shouldn’t age well.