The latest addition to HP’s ultrabook range is looking to really make itself stand out from the crowd with strong performance and looks. The inner workings are powered by an Intel Core i7 processor with 8GB of memory and 256GB of storage. It comes with a detachable 13.3in backlit screen that supports touch features and comes with several connection options including ports for both USB and Thunderbolt 3 peripherals.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8GB RAM
Other Features: Detachable screen, USB and Thunderbolt ports
- The Spectre 13 x360 has an incredibly long battery life that can comfortably last for well over 10 hours making it an ideal companion for long journeys.
- With a sleek design and small screen, the Spectre is one of the most attractive laptops available today. As it is thin and light too, it is easy to transport anywhere in a hurry.
- Unlike some of its rivals, HP have included both USB and Thunderbolt ports onto the side meaning that the x360 can be used both for work and leisure purposes depending on what suits your needs.
- Like most other HP laptops, it does come with a load of preloaded software which is more than unnecessary. Most of it becomes redundant after the first month of usage and the owner can find better alternatives without much searching
- Whilst it has a good display, the audio features on the Spectre are not so impressive. Increasing the volume towards the maximum settings will give off a tinny sound that will overpower and ruin the atmosphere that the user is looking to set.
With a great look and all-purpose design, the HP Spectre 13 x360 is an ideal companion to take on the road with you where the battery will comfortably last all day without any major issues.