Nothing to lose with the slim and robust HP Pavilion Gaming laptop 39.6 cm (15.6). The new heat control includes an improved heat pipe system that stabilizes the job and works in a cooling setting. This lightweight Laptop can be conveniently carried from place to place or on the lane. As the computer goes everywhere you go, it has never been simpler to remain unbeaten and amused. Plunge into the game with a micro-edge bezel monitor and custom-designed music. The ideal blend of work and leisure, and you are willing to do anything.
Processor: AMD Ryzen
Display: 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
Chipset: AMD Integrated SoC
Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
Internal drive: 512 GB PCIe® NVMe
· Game better and harder on a laptop fitted with a dual ventilator system and improved thermal cooling; extensive rear ventilation and expanded air inlets improve airflow to boost optimal efficiency
· Taking it with a high-powered AMD Ryzen 7 processor and an upgraded NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
· A full HD resolution monitor with a high refresh rate offers seamless dynamic gaming while still bringing entertainment and material to life
· A streamlined micro-edge bezel monitor offers optimal visual experience while B&O’s front-fired audio speakers provide robust and custom-tuned sound
· No connection on the Thunderbolt 3.
· Lackluster 60Hz monitor on evaluation panel instead of 144Hz monitor.
· Max-Q GeForce GTX 1660 Ti rather than full-strength GPU.
With NVIDIA’s all-new turning technology, gaming and viewing will never be the same, get the most power you can get from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 for quick, smooth, energy-efficient quality. HP’s Pavilion Gaming 15 is a worthy competitor for 1080p gaming laptops valued just north of $1,000 in the ultra-competitive market. Still, it fails in the quarter-final or semifinal stage, instead of hitting the championship.