Compact mobile laptops are great, but what if you need a big screen when you go? The smaller displays on these laptops just don’t cut it for gaming or watching videos than a large 17.3-inch screen.
You will find an extensive collection in the all-new HP Pavilion 17-cd0033na, along with some other benefits and downsides that we will review below.
HP Pavilion 17-cd0033na Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 17.3 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- As mentioned above, this laptop features an enormous 17.3-inch display, giving you an incredible picture while gaming or watching videos on the go or just at home.
- The big display is not the only impressive feature of this laptop.
- It also features the powerful Intel Core i7 processor, so it can easily handle a high workload.
- The SSD hard drive is a great benefit due to its fast read and writes times while still having a decent amount of storage at 512 GB.
- Any modern game requires more than just a powerful processor to run smoothly, as a dedicated graphics card is a must.
- This laptop features 6 GB of dedicated graphics memory, so it can easily handle modern games.
- Since it comes with such a powerful processor, it is surprising that it only comes with 8 GB of memory. This may be a bottleneck on performance in some situations.
- One thing that should come as no surprise due to the big display is that this laptop is not on the light side.
- It weighs 2.77 KG, so it is heavy when taking on the go for long periods.
- We still see some larger laptops include an optical drive, but that isn’t the case with this HP model.
The HP Pavilion 17-cd0033na has decent power and, with the large display, is excellent for gaming and video watching even when a large monitor or TV is not available to hook up to.
The lack of memory is disappointing, but overall it is still a well-designed laptop and an excellent option to consider.