An ultimate mix of portability and performance; that’s how I would define the HP pavilion 15. AMD has been out of the competition for the past few years but is finally striking back with its Ryzen family processors.
This laptop packs a Ryzen 3 processor that will definitely suit your computing needs.
HP Pavilion 15-cw1004na Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3300U
- Memory: 8GB Ram (Dual Channel 4×2)
- Storage: 256gb nVME m.2 SSD
- Screen: 15.6-inch Full HD IPS Display
- Weight: 4.18 pounds (1.85 Kg)
- Battery: 3-cell, 45 Wh Li-ion polymer
- With its powerful processor and its excellent battery life, it’s a great laptop to carry around for those who travel a lot. Be it for work or for those who have long commutes every day.
- Although it’s not marketed as a powerful gaming laptop, you can actually do some casual gaming with some popular esports title games (like Dota 2, League of Legends, CS: GO) as you would be able to achieve a high enough FPS with these not so heavy load games.
- In combination with the two nVME SSD, Dual Channel RAM (vs Single Channel, Dual channel wields better results especially with the Ryzen Processors) and the Ryzen processor, you should be able to get excellent overall performance when doing some heavy computing workloads such as video editing, photo editing or even 3D editing.
- Since this only includes a reasonably low storage space with its all-powerful SSD, you won’t be able to save a lot of files offline and would have to stay connected to the internet so you can use cloud storage for your files.
There’s not much to hate about this laptop, and I’d say that it’s a pretty good deal at its actual price.
It pretty much gets things done, and the only downside for me would be it lacks storage, but this could be remedied with an external hard drive if you really have a lot.