Compact 13 and 14 inches are gaining ground mainly due to their all-round features and cutting edge technologies. The HP Pavilion 14-dw0024na is a powerful, convertible laptop that gets things done in a fun-filled way and helps you find your perfect position. We review the important specifications, benefits, and downsides to this model below before giving our verdict.
Processor: Intel Core i3-10051, Dual-core, with a base speed of 1.2 GHz that can go up to 3.4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 inches touchscreen
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
– The ultra-thin bezel maximizes the small frame by squeezing a large screen. The efficient design revolutionizes the micro-edged display.
– Finds your perfect position to do things as the 360-degree hinge allows flexing, bending, and flipping from anywhere and works as a 2-in-1 laptop-tablet.
– The full HD IPS display covers 178-degree wide-viewing angles and offers a vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution with crystal clear images.
– The 4 MB L3 cache and a high performing Intel i3 processor provide easy multitasking capabilities.
– The 8 hours of battery life is decent, but not overly impressive. The battery typically runs out fast when you run videos or are streaming at more than 50 percent brightness.
– Although the hard disk employs the solid-state drive technology with no moving parts, the 128 GB storage capacity seems primitive and inadequate compared to its competitors.
– Some users still prefer to have optical drives, which is not part of this model.
The HP Pavilion 14-dw0024na is an everyday-use model within a fair price for consumers looking at a stylish, flexible, on the go device. The rich, authentic sound, video, and crystal-clear display are perfect for streaming, chatting, and video calling.