The HP Envy 13-aq0003na is a compact laptop that is great for use but is also packed with a high-end performance which is a combination that you don’t necessarily easily find in a single device.
It features a 13.3-inch screen, so it is both light and compact. Below we will go over some of the essential benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right choice for you.
Check out the latest price for the HP Envy 13-aq0003na.
HP Envy 13-aq0003na Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core I7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 13.3 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- When it comes to doing work on the go, you don’t want a big and bulky device, and this laptop tips the scales at a very light 1.2 KG, so it is straightforward to take on the go.
- Power is plentiful in this compact Laptop as it features the high-end Intel Core i7 and twice the memory of most mid-range laptops, with 16 GB available.
- An SSD drive also helps boost the performance as it has much faster read and write times than your standard SATA drive. On top of this, it also consumes less energy helping your overall battery life.
- You will also find a dedicated graphics card. It may not be as powerful as a typical gaming rig, but with 2 GB of dedicated memory, it can handle light to medium gaming.
- This HP Envy model is a little bit on the pricey side, so it may not be a good option for a student or anybody who is on a strict budget
- The lack of an optical drive will be a concern for those who still use physical media regularly and will require you to purchase a separate external drive
- If you have previously had full-sized laptops, the drop-down to a 13.3-inch display will take some adjustment
This HP Envy model is great for those looking for both portability and performance in a single device, and even though it isn’t budget-friendly, it is well worth the extra money for those who require these features.