Get the crisp picture quality you crave with this ultra-slim, micro-edge display, featuring eye-catching aluminum design and immersive ultra-wide viewing angles. From browsing content to streaming entertainment – it allows you to see your world in a whole new way. The HP 24fh is a 24-inch Full HD monitor for in the office or at home. Thanks to the IPS panel, text on your monitor is easy to read from several angles. On top of that, the monitor is suitable for a multi-monitor setup thanks to its thin bezels. The screen is height-adjustable, and you can tilt it to match your ideal sitting posture. With its anti-glare screen coating, you won’t be bothered by any reflections. Thanks to the metal finish, the screen is suitable for modern (office) interiors.
Screen size: 24 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Weight: 4.04 kg
- IPS technology ensures image accuracy and consistency across the ultra-wide viewing spectrum.
- Exceptional clarity is delivered by 10,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for deeper blacks, brighter whites, and crisper colors.
- Experience clear picture and gaming free of blur and lag with FHD resolution and AMD Free Sync.
- With its vivid IPS panel, this micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality. It’s an expansive viewing experience, perfect for dual display setups.
- Be prepared for brilliant visuals and crisp images with the outstanding quality of this stunning FHD display.
- Gas piston design allows 130mm of smooth, precise height adjustment, so your display is always in the most comfortable position, no matter who is viewing it.
- Its slim design and single connection gives you more room for an enhanced computing experience.
- With a 60Hz refresh rate, images are less smooth than at 75Hz or higher.
- This monitor doesn’t have integrated speakers to play music and hear the sound of movies.
This HP monitor is a suitable one for everyday use. It comes in an ultrathin design making it perfect for office and home use. However, its refresh rate and absence of speakers make it undesirable to some.