This brand new Smart TV from Hisense has proven to be a huge improvement from their previous products. It’s as light as a feather and easy to set up.
The VDAA U 3.0 TV software peculiar to Hisense makes it a brilliant TV. It’s now easier for you to access your favourite content in no more than 3 steps. The DTS Studio sound system really perfects all you desire concerning sound quality.
Hisense H43B7300UK TV Specifications
- 43 inch 4K UHD Smart HDR LED TV.
- Alexa enabled TV.
- Screen resolution: 3840 × 2160.
- HDMI × 3 ports for connection for external devices and consoles.
- USB for recording live TV.
- This 43 inches 4K UHD offers a great quality display for a product of this size.
- It has 3 HDMI connections for your external devices, such as skyboxes and games consoles.
- USB for recording live TV and also to watch saved media. You can also play media files from other devices.
- Nonstop entertainment as it has preloaded Freeview coupled with catch up apps and popular streaming apps like Netflix and Prime TV.
- Alexa built-in for voice control of functions on the TV without you having to use your remote.
- The special VDAA U 3.0 TV software makes this Smart TV even Smarter as you can access your favourite content with speed and no hassle.
- It does not support third-party apps.
- It has no Bluetooth. Hence, making a connection with other devices is difficult.
- There’s only has a 1-year warranty, unlike the Hisense H55B7300UK, which has a 5-year warranty.
This is the perfect TV in its price range, and the features it has can nowhere be compared to its counterparts in the market today. It has the latest trends you can expect with such a price. Getting this one at home, you will definitely not be disappointed.