Wide Colour Gamut offers improved colour accuracy, offering more vibrant images. The landscapes look more natural, helping you to get more absorbed by what you’re watching. This can be combined with 4 K UHD resolution and the results are incredible. It has four times the resolution of FHD 1080p, UHD 4 K reveals the details that have been missing before.
4K Ultra HD: Yes
BBC iPlayer: Yes
Pixel Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
Scart Sockets: No
- The content discovery previews the suggestions for the new shows and movies from the selected device. There’s now one-touch, easy access to more features than ever before. They now include Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Rakuten TV, and Freeview Play – all with the click of a button.
- It features Dolby Vision for dramatic imagery, as well as supporting HDR10, the 65AE7400FTUK is also compliant with Dolby Vision – the world’s leading Hollywood and movie format. Dolby Vision also changes the picture to take full advantage of the characteristics of each display and presents an optimised picture in specially mastered material for each scene.
- DTS Virtual: X gives you a larger, more cinematic sound. It also allows you to listen to higher volumes, without distortion. Other than that, a dialogue is immediately remembered and improved, making it far easier to follow voices blended into busy action scenes.
- Fitted with three HDMI sockets, you’ve covered the 65AE7400FTUK for inputs. All of these sockets are HDMI 2.0 versions with HDCP 2.2, making this TV compatible with UHD Blu-ray players and 4 K HDR streaming services. Certain links include twin USB ports – ideal for connecting media devices and replaying music, images, and video. Throw in an optical link for a soundbar/base, and you’ve got everything you need in an HDR TV
- Hand control batteries can run out after 8 hrs. of use, impossible to find the same size batteries on high street. Batteries supplied are 1mm less diameter than standard batteries (7mm).
- The screen is very reflective than the previous HD TV, so the positioning of this TV in the room is important to avoid distracting reflections, especially during dark scenes.
This Hisense 65-inch TV supports standard HDR10 and HLG formats. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR) is a standard broadcast and user-generated format that is set to become the standard for 4 K signal transmission.