This Hisense 65-inch TV supports standard HDR10 and HLG formats. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR) is a standard broadcast and user-generated format that will become the standard for 4 K signal transmission.
The 65A7100FTUK features UHD, 4 K screen resolution, making the most of HDR. Four times the size of FHD 1080p, UHD 4 K shows the information that has been lacking before. Grass on a sports pitch or find information on a nature show is now life-like and plain to see.
Check out the latest price for Hisense 65A7100FTUK.
Hisense 65A7100FTUK TV Specifications
- 4K Ultra HD: Yes
- HDR: Yes
- BBC iPlayer: Yes
- Pixel Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Scart Sockets: No
- Speakers: Yes
- Screen Size: 65
- Motion Processing: NA
- LED Backlight: LED – Direct
- This smart TV features the tried and trusted Hisense Smart OS called VIDAA U 3.0; this Hisense 65 “TV makes Smart TV simple. However, bringing together a wide range of apps and devices, VIDDAA U 3.0 lets you switch between them in three or fewer steps – no more complex sub-menus.
- The Freeview Play makes it easy to catch up with TV. Find BBC iPlayer, ITV Portal, All4, and Demand 5 programmes sitting alongside more than 60 TV channels and up to 15 HD channels. Only click back in your TV guide to watch the shows you’ve missed for the last 7 days. Only make sure your TV is wired to the internet, and you’re good at it.
- It is equipped with three HDMI ports; you’ve protected the 65A7100FTUK for inputs. These ports are HDMI 2.0 models of HDCP 2.2, making this TV compliant with UHD Blu-ray players and 4 K HDR video services.
- This may be a decent quality TV image for 4 K videos on YouTube (certainly it wouldn’t be represented as amazing anywhere!), but it’s mediocre for standard terrestrial TV broadcasts.
It features the DTS Studio Sound technology; the 65A7100FTUK is more spacious and versatile than you imagine. This produces virtual surround sound and bass enhancement for a more immersive, punchy performance.
This 65-inch version of the A7100FTUK also has a more powerful 20-watt amplifier to fill larger rooms with bright, powerful sound.