The Hannspad 133 Titan 2 SN14TP1B2AS04 is for users looking for an above-average device in terms of specs. It is an ideal device for students based on the low RAM and storage size it incorporates. This feature makes it the right device for medium works that do not require heavy specs.
- Processor: RK3368 Cortex A53 Octa-core 1.5GHz.
- Display Size: 13.3” FULL HD.
- Software: Android 9.
- Storage: 16GB.
- RAM: 2GB.
- It is lightweight and can be carried around very easily.
- Its screen has full HD resolution giving users a fully immersive experience when watching videos on the tablet.
- It has a medium storage size, which can be increased with cheap alternatives in the form of Micro SD cards.
- The process is an Octa-core, which clocks 1.5GHz speed. It can be used for light gaming and just watching videos listening to music.
- It has a battery life that will last you for more than 15 hours, even with heavy usage.
- It has a 13.3 inches display with Full HD resolution. This feature means that users will see information in an Ultra-clear and immersive way. It further improves its use in doing jobs like typing. It also provides a mini-like screen to watch movies in a cramped space like public transport.
- You do not have to break the bank to own one.
- For heavy activity, it stutters and lags.
- Its Android version is outdated (Android 5.1).
- It does not have a lot of storage space.
This is an affordable option for anyone who just needs a tablet for very light work. It cannot handle much, but it will give you quite a lot of battery life to utilize.