The Google Pixelbook Go GA00521-UK is a Chrome Os laptop with thin and ultraweight design. It has been created with very powerfull components, 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM. This chromebook is equiped with 2xUSB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C with DisplayPort Support, and 1×2-in-1 Audio Jack. Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 SSD
Audio: Dual front-firing speakers
Screen: 13.3 Inches
- The Titan C security chip provides that your data and operation system are protected.
- With a long lasting battery life you can work up to 12 hours without charging.
- It’s 13 mm thin and 1 kg weight with a portable design, makes it easy to carry.
- The audio system of the laptop Dual front-firing speakers gives you a very clear and quality sound.
- Its High-Resolution 1080p webcam makes video chatting more enjoyable.
- Its 8th gen Intel Core i5 processor is quick and responsive, so it starts up in seconds.
- Battery can get up to 2 hours of life in just 20 minutes of charge.
- Chrome OS automatically updates so you always have the latest security, so Chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time. It always feels like new.
- No Optical Drive
- No fingerprint reader
- No card reader
- Its connectivity is minimal, as it is not provided with many options for the user.
- Chome Os works with only Google android applications, it doesn’t support applications, that is capable for other Operational Systems.
Hardware confiuration of Google Pixelbook Go GA00521-UK is not bad, but if you want more, Google offers to us Google Pixelbook Go GA00523-UK model. The main difference between them is random-access memory(ram). Google Pixelbook Go GA00523-UK has 16 GB of RAM, instead 8GB.
However, this model is very good for everyday activities like web browsing, online shopping, chatting with friends, watching movies etc.