From playing to paying, vívoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make contactless payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps — you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location, and more for your outdoor activities. Your sports and your purchases are a tap away with vívoactive 3. This sporty smartwatch includes more than 15 preloaded indoor and outdoor sports apps and is Garmin Pay ready – allowing you to leave your phone and wallet at home, thanks to this new mobile payment method. Wrist-based heart rate gives you access to fitness monitoring features1 and all-day stress tracking. The Side Swipe™ interface and touchscreen provide quick access to everything vívoactive three has to offer.
Dimension: 4.34×4.34×1.17 cm
Operating system: Android and IOS
Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, GPS
Battery life: 7 days
- Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, but the Garmin Chroma Display is also easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under extra-durable glass. Comfortable, convenient, and easy to see — vivoactive 3 fits.
- With more than 15 preloaded sports apps, finding a fun way to stay active is easy. Hit the golf course, go for a bike ride, take a yoga class, or even try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding. When you head outside, built-in GPS lets vívoactive 3 track the details of your chosen activity — with no phone connection required. This watch is the perfect playmate from snowboarding to swimming and at least a dozen other options in between.
- The vívoactive 3 smartwatch features Garmin Pay, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. So, you can leave your wallet behind without missing out on that post-run caffè latte. Just tap and go.
- User can’t choose which apps get alert
- The base model doesn’t support music playback
With smart notifications, GPS, sports tracking to rival high-end devices, an onboard payment system, and a subtle, stylish design, Garmin has created a versatile wearable with true mainstream appeal.