Now is the perfect time to move. Featuring a bright color display, the Venu Sq – Music Edition GPS Smartwatch combines daily style and on-device music storage with health monitoring and fitness features that inspire you to keep moving. Estimate your heart rate, sleep, stress, Body Battery energy levels, and so much more. Walk, run, ride, or choose from more than 20 preloaded sports apps for indoor or outdoor activities. Never miss a call or text with smart notifications delivered to your wrist (paired with a compatible smartphone). Download music for phone-free listening, and breeze through checkout lines, and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported payment network). Go longer between charges with up to 6 days of battery life. See everything clearly on a bright color display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for glances.
Dimension: 14.22×6.85×6.09 cm
Weight: 138.9 grams
Operating system: Android and IOS
Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Let your watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates workouts, all you have to do is exercise. Pair your Smartwatch to the Garmin Connect app on your compatible Smartphone to download more workouts for free.
- The watch constantly samples your estimated heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping while paired with your compatible Smartphone, with a breakdown of your estimated light, deep, and REM sleep stages, as well as estimated Pulse Ox and respiration data.
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
- Screen quality is poor
- An altimeter is not present
With the Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition 010-02426-10, you get that familiar sports tracking experience. The problem is that the screen quality and design is inferior to many competitors.