Beautiful, detailed, and alive are words that describe this Garmin smartwatch. You can spend more time doing the activities you love and stay in tune with your body with the striking Venu GPS smartwatch.
Dimension: 4.32×4.32×12.4 cm
Weight: 46.3 grams
Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
Battery life: Up to 6 hours (GPS)
- The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day, and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress tracking helps to find out if you have a calm, balanced, or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms, and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. You can even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities — even underwater.
- The watch continually samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities. Even underwater.
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep, and REM sleep stages, as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
- Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, and more.
- Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Design is slightly generic
- Limited range of apps
- The touchscreen can be fiddly
With a brilliant display, healthy battery life, and a full suite of fitness features, the Garmin Venu is one of the best all-round activity trackers.