You can be a better athlete today than you were yesterday with Forerunner 735XT. This multi-sport GPS running watch is designed for athletes who want dialled-in training data and a lighter load on race day. It is a smaller form factor and a supportive band makes 735XT the perfect watch to get you from workout to workday.
Strap material: Silicone
Display size: 31.1 mm in diameter
Display resolution: 215 x 180 pixels
Display Type: Sunlight-visible
Water rating: 5 ATM
Memory/History: 80 hours of activity data
Weight: 40.2 g
- Forerunner 735XT is the first running watch to be compliant with Strava Live Segments. Your starred Strava running and cycling clips will automatically synchronise with the 735XT for live feedback during your exercise. You get a start and finish section updates, show leader board rankings, and see how your latest effort compares to your PR.
- Intelligent alerts, automatic Garmin Connect uploads, and live monitoring makes 735XT the ultimate wearable watch for athletes. Leave your phone tucked away while you’re on or off a long trip, and get all your updates on your wrist so that you can decide to reply or hold back.
- Measures the heart rate at the wrist and you can run freer on race day.
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate rate, ethnicity predictor, and rehabilitation counsellor.
- Linked features: smart alerts, automatic Garmin Connect uploads, live monitoring, and more
- Customize with your free watch faces, applications, and more from Connect IQ shop.
- Plastic feel
- Some fitness tracking could be better
- Heart rate monitoring not great from wrist
Just like you, Forerunner 735XT is going hard all day long. Additionally, it is also compatible with Varia bicycle recognition apps, including rearview, smart bike lights, and Varia Vision in-sight display.