Harness the power of the sun with the Fēnix 6 Pro Solar premium multisport GPS Watch. Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens and customizable power manager modes, this SmartWatch can stay on and remain performance-ready for weeks. Track new activities, including indoor climbing and surfing, plus new metrics for mountain biking. And keep a close eye on your training progress with performance monitoring, including training load balance, VO2 max, and altitude acclimation.
Dimension: 4.7×4.7×1.51 cm
Weight: 328 grams
Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
Battery life: up to 36 hours
- With Hydration Tracking, the Fenix 6 lets you log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When the auto goal is enabled, Fenix 6 will show you your estimated sweat loss after an activity, automatically adjusting your daily fluid intake goal accordingly.
- With the power of the sun, you can recharge this Smartwatch to give you up to 14 days of life indoors (up to 16 days with solar) in Smartwatch mode. In GPS mode, get up to 36 hours indoors (up to 40 hours with solar).
- Store up to 2000 songs or access streaming apps from compatible services, such as Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music. Listen wirelessly to your audio via (optional) Bluetooth headphones.
- Use ABC sensors to navigate a hike or run. Use the altimeter for elevation data, the barometer to keep track of the weather, and the 3-axis compass to keep you on course.
- An enhanced optical heart rate monitor gauges the intensity of your fitness activities, as well as heart rate variability, to figure out your stress level score. It can even track your heart rate underwater without needing a strap.
- The interface looks and feels outdated
- Syncing Spotify playlists takes forever
- Navigating between apps is clunky and complicated.
The Fenix 6s is a fantastic watch with an enormous amount of data. The interface and some secondary apps suffer from glitches once a while.