Choosing a watch that is more stylish in terms of case and brands with multi-sport functionality can be a little bit dicey. Gamin Fenix 6 is an elegant, cutting edge and high-performance product tested to U.S military standards for shock, thermal, and water resistance. It specializes in an always-on 1.3” display, stainless steel bezel, reliable GPS, and specific running performance metrics such as heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max benefits, recovery advisor, and sustainable battery life. Here are benefits and downsides of this smart watch.
- Display size: 1.3 inches, 33.02mm diameters
- Display resolution: 260×260 pixels
- Water Protection level: 10ATM
- Compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Memory: 64MB
- Weight: 85g
- The solar-charged battery that charges through the power glass solar charging lens can provide up to 16 days of battery life when in smart watch mode.
- The incidence detection feature help send location to the registered emergency contact if the watch senses a bad occurrence or the user feel unsafe.
- The watch provides pre-loaded easy-to-follow animated workouts, which can be viewed easily on the watch screen to perform daily exercise routine. More sport activities can be downloaded from the Garmin Connect online community.
- The wrist-based heart rate technology analyzes all distressed tracking relaxation breathing and high breathing rate to help boast and improve health accurately.
- The watch is not price-friendly
- The menu interface is somehow complex for a new smart watch user to comprehend.
- Based on display preference, screen color, and quality is uninspiring. It doesn’t really look good.
Garmin Fenix 6 solar is an activity tracker with reasonably accurate heart rate monitoring function and basic pre-load exercises, igniting the need to become a healthier person. It is of reasonable price and good for daily use.