Add tracking, music, and more to your workouts with Fenix 6 Pro and Fenix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day use, these versatile tools put advanced training, running / cycling dynamics and environmentally-adjusted Vo2 Max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind pace pro feature helps keep your speed plan on track — providing grade-adjusted feedback as you run the course. You will have preloaded topo maps and snow charts for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
OS: Proprietary OS
Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth
Additional Features: Bluetooth
Display resolution: 260 x 260
Other display features: Wireless
- GARMIN FENIX 6: Designed for luxury with a powerful, elegant design that features a 1.2 “sunlight-readable bezel display in stainless steel, titanium, or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating.
- Features improved wrist heart rate (data and information given by these devices are meant to be a good approximation of your behaviour and measurements monitored, but may not be accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device).
- Advanced fitness apps include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace support during the exercise plus environmentally-adjusted VO2 max and fitness status estimates.
- TEXEL POWER BANK: Exquisite and compact, low yet high capacity (10,000mAh). Unique Anti-Fingerprints Feature, Dual USB Ports (2Amp+1Amp Output), allows you to simultaneously load your Fenix 6, other Garmin apps, your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.
- Not affordable
- Not the most stylish smartwatch
This smart Fenix 6 multisport GPS watch brings cutting-edge design and performance to your fast-paced lifestyle. It is contoured for a trimmer, more comfortable fit on your wrist, with easy-to-access features that include enhanced wrist heart rate (data and information provided by this device are intended to be a close estimate of your activity and metrology tracked, but may not be accurate), built-in activity profiles, Vo2 Max estimates, and more.