Keep on course with this Garmin DriveSmart 65 and GPS Navigator. The bright 6.95-inch monitor points you in the right direction with informative, up-to-date maps, while Garmin Traffic helps prevent congestion. Featuring built-in Wi-Fi networking, this Garmin DriveSmart 65 and Traffic GPS Navigator receives automatic map and software updates without being linked to a device.
Screen Size; 6.95 inches
Touch Screen: Yes
3D-Map View: Yes
Lifetime Map Updates: Yes
Alerts: Speed camera
Integrated Camera: No
Smartphone Compatibility: Enabled
Wi-Fi Built-in: Yes
- Updates are available for your preloaded maps of North America.
- With 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, you can quickly navigate through settings and functions.
- Keep your eyes on the road with navigation directions and the name of the route.
- Helpful voice assistance helps you to concentrate on driving without any unwanted distractions.
- You can link your machine to the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interfaces. Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networking for real-time traffic statistics, maps and app alerts without a device.
- Connects easily to transfer data directly to your computer.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It provides up to one hour of battery life.
- Traffic content is not accessible in all regions.
- Often, phones don’t automatically connect to the device when it’s switched on.
- Not being able to reveal the time and path you’re going at the same time might be an issue.
Pair this smart satellite with your phone and download the Garmin Drive app. However, this gives you access to real-time details, including live parking, security cameras, live traffic and weather conditions. Also, when connected, text messages and other notifications from your phone will be displayed right along the side of your navigation screen.