If you are planning a trip to an unknown area or you just want to stay abreast of traffic conditions in your city or elsewhere then, the Garmin DriveSmart 55 MT-S might be the GPS device for you.
It is crafted with helpful features that will make you enjoy your trip. An excellent example of such is the LifeTime Traffic feature. What does this do?
This feature enables users to find the best route to work, home, or any other appointment on time. It does this by showing you exactly where the delays in traffic start and ends; therefore, users are not stuck in traffic. It will also show the fastest route to get to your solicited destination.
Garmin DriveSmart 55 MT-S Navigator Specifications
- Resolution: 1200×720 pixels
- Display size: 5.5 inches
- Display Type: IPS
- Weight: 150.5g
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Garmin DriveSmart comes with Driver alerts features that warn the driver of upcoming curves, speed changes, safety cameras and level crossing.
- Live Track feature helps you link up with your smartphone mobile app to lets friends and family know your whereabouts.
- Hands-free calls, Bluetooth wireless technology, allows for hands-free calling and smart notification so that you can keep your hands on the wheel.
- The Up Ahead feature shows food stops, petrol stations and other points of interests.
- Trip Advisor gives ratings of places of interest far and near to you.
- Lifetime maps give real-time updates on newly constructed roads and by-passes, junctions, addresses and new areas. What is more? These updates come at no cost.
- It has been described by many as being optimum and effective with the various features therein.
- The camera quality has been described as many as been very poor
- Many users complain that its restarts on its own too often
This device proves too effective in handling your travelling expeditions and the trips within your city of residence.