Enjoy camera support behind the wheel with Garmin Drive Assist, the GPS navigator, with a built-in dashcam. This navigator features smart capabilities such as Bluetooth hands-free calling and live services plus camera-assisted driver alerts that help keep an eye out for you. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
Resolution: 480×272 pixels
Display size: 5 inches
Display Type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
Battery type: lithium-ion
- For an eyewitness account when you need it most, the lens is your friend. The dashcam automatically records and saves video of incidents, and GPS records exactly when and where events happened
- Camera-assisted driver alerting features on Garmin DriveAssist include forward-collision warnings if you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead.
- When you’re stopped in traffic, a ‘Go’ alert notifies you when the traffic ahead has started to move again. So you can get rolling before others start beeping.
- Travelapse: This feature lets you use dashcam footage and the VIRB Mobile app on your Smartphone to create a short video recap of your road trip and share it on social media.
- This navigator provides Easy-to-understand, spoken turn-by-turn directions guide like a friend, using street names, shop names, and recognizable landmarks.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to keep your maps and software up to date without using a computer. On-screen cues show when new updates are available.
- Need directions? Just say the word. DriveAssist 61 LMT-S responds to your spoken requests and then navigates to wherever you need to go.
- Dim display and low picture quality
- Reflective screen
This camera assisted navigator is useful for new drivers who are just starting to get the hang of driving. Its display could use an upgrade, though.