Wherever you’re going, have a smoother trip with Garmin Drive. This dedicated GPS navigator includes innovative driver alerts to help increase your situational awareness and preloaded travel points of interest from TripAdvisor to help find everything you need along the way. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
Resolution: 800×480 pixels
Display size: 6.1 inches
Display Type: WVGA color TFT with white backlight
Weight: 241 grams
Battery Type: lithium-ion
- Garmin Drive provides driver alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railway crossings, and animal crossings to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness. Additionally, the navigator will warn you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and alert you to nearby schools and school zones. Receive notifications for nearby red light cameras and safety cameras, and even get fatigue warnings that suggest potential rest areas after several driving hours.
- Outsmart traffic jams with time-saving alternate routes or by avoiding them altogether. Then, with live information, spend less time circling the block to look for parking. For traffic alerts, appropriate rerouting directions, and up-to-date weather forecasts, download the Smartphone Link app, which connects your Garmin Drive with your compatible Smartphone. As you near your destination, take the stress out of parking by viewing pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking. The Smartphone Link app also enables LiveTrack, which lets drivers share their location so friends can track your whereabouts, whether you are running errands around town or taking a long road trip.
- Use Garmin Express to keep your Garmin Drive navigator up to date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software. The quality of map data can make all the difference between finding your destination and getting lost. High-quality HERE map data enables your Garmin device to provide you with the information you need when you need it most – reducing the frustrations of driving by avoiding delays and cutting down the time you spend in your car.
- Many features come with premium plans in the long run, so you have to pay extra to enjoy them
- Problem connecting to satellites
This navigator is a handy device in locating and navigating rugged and or unknown terrain. However, it suffers from network glitches once a while.