Garmin dezl LGV700 MT-S 010-02313-11 is used majorly by professional truckers because it makes it easy for them to plan the trips. With this device, there is an assurance that they will know about the necessary things while taking their truck to a destination.
Truck drivers spend a lot of time on the road, and it’s important to make sure they’re safe at all times.
GPS devices aren’t always reliable when you’re driving a huge truck, which is why they created Garmin dēzl Truck Sat Nav – specifically for heavy vehicles. This device has been developed over years of working with some of the world’s biggest truck manufacturers and fleets.
LGV700 MT-S comes with free lifetime map updates so that you know your route is always up to date.
Garmin dēzl LGV700 MT-S Truck Sat Nav Specifications
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (HD ).
- Display Size: 7-inches.
- Display Size: IPS.
- Weight: 240g.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Magnetic mount.
- It has 7 inches HD display resolution. With either the portrait or landscape mode, drivers can see the maps, notification on the screen with more clarity. With the touchscreen feature, it becomes easy to interact with the device.
- It comes with features and supports that make it ideal for professional truckers. Of all these features, the ones that stand out are the backup camera and dashcam. The backup camera will make it easy for drivers to reverse their truck without issue. The dashcam acts as an eye witness in case they have a problem.
- To active the voice assistant, drivers must say the magic word, “OK Garmin.”. The VA will respond to whatever they need and notify them of things such as steep grades, sharp curves, and weight limit while travelling.
- It has both WiFi and Bluetooth. On one hand, the wireless connection makes updating maps seamless. On the other hand, with the Bluetooth feature, drivers can connect their smartphones and receive calls from a compatible smartphone without disengaging from driving.
- The truck routing uses the truck profile (dimension, material, and weight) to prepare a better route.
- Some users experience the device, only giving two routes.
- The live traffic can be inaccurate.
- It is expensive.
The Garmin dezl LGV700 MT-S 010-02313-11 is a device ideal for professional truckers due to the ease of planning trips.
It supports the use of such gadgets (which are sold separately) to make travelling for truckers easier. The most relatable one is the backup camera, dashcam, and custom truck routing.
Garmin designed this sat nav from scratch in consultation with top truck manufacturers like DAF Trucks, Iveco Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Trucks & Vauxhall trucks to ensure that we meet their specific needs.
The result? A powerful tool that provides accurate navigation wherever you are in Europe – whether you’re taking an urban shortcut or avoiding a toll fee by using back roads instead of motorways!