Set a different trend among the crowd by wearing the new branded Fossil FTW6054. It is compatible with Android OS 4.4+ and Ios 9.3+. This Bluetooth enabled smartwatch features a touchscreen, alarm notifications, activity and many more features. This phone model is crafted to help users have an easy and direct connection with their phones.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
- Brand color: Pink
- Weight: 2.82 ounces
- Water-resistant depth: 30 meters
- Item Shape: Round
- Band length: Genuine Leather
- Convenient when doing things since you can take a phone call through the watch and people hear better than being on my phone’s speaker.
- You can also pause music or TV shows that you play through your phone.
- The battery lasts a full day and you get many notifications and have the typically light settings.
- You can work from watch reading and responding to work-related matters while the phone is in another room.
- The watch looks very good and is great for all types of users. It syncs well with Google Pixel phone and all features are admirable.
- The leather strap is so pretty at first but it gets dirty and works downtown almost immediately.
- The watch sometimes does not connect with different phone models Verdict.
The NFC feature works great and you can use it relentlessly while shopping on several occasions. Side-eyeing your friend’s smart watch on which they can carry convos easily. This smart watch model is ideal for ladies especially.