The branded Fossil watch is guided by three key principles: timeless style, authentic inspiration, and spontaneous creativity. This ethos stretches across a wide and varied product portfolio resting heavily upon watches, jewelry, and accessories.
Treat your wrist to the timeless beauty and lasting quality of Fossil watches. Take your pick from this varied selection and exude sleek sophistication all day long.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
- Operating System: Powered with Wear OS by Google
- Storage: 8GB
- Dial Colour: Full-Color Display
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 3100
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built-in GPS for Distance tracking
- This is one smart watch now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more
- High Performance with long battery life: The performance of the watch is superb and additionally the battery is long-lasting.
- The nearby screen is somewhat difficult to see in direct sunshine
- It does not know to place the eye on don’t disturb if you take off it. There is even a feeling for this, but half the time, it simply doesn’t do the job.
- Google is not putting a great deal of effort into Wear OS anymore, something which probably is evident given this item.
Definitely worth it. The watch is super secure, comfortable, and you can tell is a good quality watch. The size gets getting used to and a couple of tries of adjusting the band to find the right fit for my wrist, but is actually the perfect accent piece, fits comfortably and looks super nice, a lot nicer than the apple ones I think.