In addition to standard health and fitness tracking, the Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch from Fitbit features a built-in microphone for delivering voice commands to the Amazon Alexa digital assistant. Have Alexa answer questions, get the weather for your next workout, set alarms, reminders, and more. The Versa 2 also streams music, either from the 300+ songs you can store on the watch or via your Spotify, Pandora, or Deezer apps. When used for health and fitness, the Versa 2 can track 15+ specific exercises and primary activity, such as steps taken, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and more. You can get real-time stats while you work out, or you can let SmartTrack automatically recognize and record stats for each exercise. You can also utilize on-screen workouts, which gives you additional help in the form of on-screen coaching through each move.
Dimension: 3.96×4.04×1.19 cm
Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC
Compatible operating system: Android
Battery life: up to 5 days
- The Versa 2 has a built-in heart rate tracker that’s on 24/7, which helps track calories burned, resting heart rate trends, real-time heart rate zones, and overall cardio fitness levels in the Fitbit app.
- Download hundreds of your favorite apps, and get notifications for calls, texts, calendar, and apps when your phone is nearby. Payment availability at fitbit.com/Fitbit-pay/banks.
- Use Amazon Alexa built-in to check the weather, set reminders, and do more from your watch. Just press the button, speak, and receive text replies on the device. You may require a third-party account. Amazon Alexa is not available in all countries.
- Fitbit Versa 2 tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, active minutes, and calories burned to show how every part of your day gets you closer to your goals.
- Log your period, record symptoms, and compare your cycle against other health stats, such as sleep, weight, and activity.
- Lacks GPS
- No offline Spotify playback
- No integration with Apple Health or Google Fit
The Fitbit Versa 2 looks nice, feels great to wear, and has a suitable companion app. These are all excellent features to have, but the lack of in-built GPS limits its utility a lot.