Awake or asleep, the Charge 4 Health & Fitness Tracker from Fitbit is designed to provide you with all-day health and fitness tracking. Featuring built-in GPS, the Charge 4 lets you see your pace and distance when exercising outside, along with a map of your workout. It tracks runs, rides, and hikes, but Charge 4 can much more than that. Over 20 goal-based exercise modes are at your fingertips. Go into an exercise mode during a workout, set a goal, and then see the real-time process on a screen. Working hand-in-hand with your fitness tracking is the built-in 24/7 heart rate monitor, which can track calorie burn and let you know when you’re in personalized heart rate zones. Based on your age and resting heart rate, it can tell you when you’re in the fat-burning, cardio, or peak heart rate zones.
Dimension: 24.68×2.87×1.24 cm
Compatible OS: Android OS, iOS, macOS
Battery life: 7 Days (GPS Off) and 5 Hours (GPS On)
- Play your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify app controls on your wrist. Also, make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get called text and smartphone app notifications
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swim-proof and water-resistant to 50Meters so that you can track swims, we’re in the shower, and more.
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes, and more, and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well, and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app.
- Lacks a color display
- Screen wake can be finicky
- Its interface is too primary.
The Fitbit Charge 4 fitness tracker builds on its predecessors with the addition of standalone GPS, Spotify support, more sleep tools, and Fitbit Pay.