This vacuum is a Wi-Fi-connected, super-thin, 2000 Pa suction, quiet, self-charging robotic vacuum cleaner. It is suitable to clean hard floors and medium-pile carpets. The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa, and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you. RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home, so you don’t have to. Multiple cleaning modes ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.
Dimension: 32.5×32.5×7.25 cm
Capacity: 0.6 liters
Weight: 2.7 kg
Suction: 2000 Pa
- 2000Pa of suction power ensures your home is clear of dirt, dust, and crumbs. RoboVac may be super-slim, but it’s packed with a 3-point cleaning system consisting of a suction inlet, rolling-brush, and side-brush deliver meticulous cleaning.
- Customize a cleaning schedule that suits you. Simply set RoboVac to clean any time, any day, all via your phone. Select multiple days and ensure your floors are always spotless.
- The larger, upgraded dustbin allows RoboVac to handle more dust, fluff, and crumbs with ease. The increased capacity means less maintenance for you.
- RoboVac uses advanced sensors that detect drops to avoid falling downstairs and off of ledges.
- The redesigned Unibody Filter increases efficiency and lasts longer, which means less fuss for you.
- Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
- The anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the unibody washable filter achieves a better clean for your home.
- They are refined from the inside out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle. RoboVac cleans with the equivalent volume of a microwave and is only 2.85” tall.
- With over ten built-in infrared sensors, Robovac is constantly aware of its surroundings.
- It doesn’t support virtual boundaries
- No room-mapping capabilities
The app is easy to use, and it does a decent job of sucking up dirt around the home. It has a useful enough feature.