With a customizable face and interactive dials, you can add shortcuts to the functions you want quick access to – you won’t need to stop what you’re doing to scroll through fiddly settings. The watch display, sub-dial, and strap are also completely customizable with hundreds of possible combinations, so you can change it up whenever and as often as you fancy, to suit your lifestyle and current mood
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 3.99 ounces
- Compatibility: With iOS / Android
- Closure: Strap
- Strap material: Stainless steel
- The best design-wise class: Emporio Armani boasts of a classic analog watch design. Its case is made of stainless steel that has an IP67 water rating. The watch is different from ordinary plastic watches.
- Smartphone Notifications: All messages and notifications from your phone will be sent directly to pop up on the watch. You will be able to call using your watch when connected to an Android phone but not to an iPhone.
- Customizable Watch faces: There are plenty of customization options that are available in this device. You can select whether you need a digitalized or analog watch face. They come in different textures, colors, and dials.
- Battery & Compatibility: The battery life of this watch is robust and effective. It can survive 24 hours just like any other watch of this category. You can make this device to last longer (maximum 2 days) if you restrict the use of connected and battery-heavy features.
- Although the watch can be customized, the process of saving and applying them is confusing.
- The app sometimes does not connect to the watch for you to monitor sleep and progress.
The best android watch in the market. Very nice stainless steel construction. Not quite as good as Apple series 1 watches in terms of features and performance. If you don’t need long battery life, this is a good choice. If you do, this probably is not what you want.