When purchasing a new projector, the price tag can get pretty high very quickly if you are looking for a high-end model. Still, the ELEPHAS WiFi mini projector W13 provides consumers with a low-cost budget option to consider instead.
With just your mobile device, you can quickly project a screen up to 200 inches in width. Most people wonder if a low-cost option such as this will provide the quality they need, so below, we are going to review some of the key benefits and downsides to this model so you can determine if it suits your needs or not.
ELEPHAS WiFi mini projector W13 Specifications:
- Compatible With: IOS and Android
- Item weight: 1.53 KG
- WiFi: Yes
- Lamp Life: 50000 Hours
- It comes with WiFi support, so all you need is a wireless home network to quickly connect your device to your smartphone.
- For those that don’t have wirelessly available, it also comes with a wired connection to use instead that works with both IOS and Android
- It is compatible with most of the popular streaming devices such as Roku, FireTV, Chromecast and PS4\XBOX
- They recommend use in a dark location, but the device is bright enough to be used outside or anywhere where it is not entirely dark
- It is not 4K, but it does support 1080p
- The device has fast heat dissipation which typically does an excellent job of keeping the device cool even when used for multiple hours.
- The sound quality is a bit poor, and the device works better when paired with an external speaker to get the best sound quality
- As mentioned above, it does not support 4K
- It is not silent
- You will notice a fan noise coming from the device when running.
ELEPHAS WiFi mini projector W13 is a budget projector and based on that, users should not expect the same quality that they would receive from a much more expensive device.
That being said, it still gets the job done quite nicely, and for those that want to have the occasionally outdoor theatre experience, it is a very affordable option.