Elegoo Mars 2 Pro MSLA 3D Printer is Elegoo’s first 6.08 inch LCD 3D Printer that uses a monochrome LCD and COB UV light source. It has 50μm XY precision and high printing speed at 1.5-2s/layer. Extra building volume can meet most of your printing needs, from industrial parts to board game miniatures.
Operating system: macOS and Windows
Weight: 8.36 kg
Build Volume: 12.9×8.0×16.0 cm
- Mars 2 Pro comes with a 6.08-inch monochrome LCD of 2K HD resolution and only takes 2 seconds per layer exposure to cure resin, which could significantly enhance your printing efficiency. Mono LCD has a much longer lifespan, and stable performance during long-term printing, thus saves your cost.
- CNC machined aluminum body makes Mars 2 Pro a very formidable machine. A newly-designed sandblasted build plate has a much stronger adherence during printing and enables consistent printing success. Built-in active carbon could absorb the fume of resin and offer you a refreshing printing experience.
- It features excellent heat dissipation performance, high luminous maintenance rate, uniform light emission, and no spots. COB light source has proved itself to be a fantastic upgrade that ensures each printing comes out astonishingly
- Chitu Box has been a beneficial companion when using ELEGOO MSLA resin 3D printers, from slicing .stl file to adding supports. With the latest 8-times anti-aliasing function, you can get a much smoother printing surface.
- Unlike other plastic printers you may find on the market, Mars 2 Pro comes with CNC machined aluminum from build platform to resin vat. It has an excellent build quality and high durability, like a reliable workhorse that always gets its work done.
- Mars 2 Pro now supports 12 languages, so customers worldwide could operate the 3D printer more conveniently without barriers. The newly added ten languages are Japanese, Dutch, Korean, French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, and Portuguese.
- No top-down removable vat
- Loud cooling fans
The Mars 2 Pro is the to-be-expected newest link in the Mars evolutionary tree. With a monochrome screen and an increased build volume, it’s a leap forward from its predecessors