The new Dell UltraSharp U2421E monitor is designed with your wellness in mind for those long hours sitting in front of the computer staring at your work documents. Its ComfortView Plus feature is an always-on built-in low blue light screen that reduces harmful blue light emissions shining into your eyes. TÜV Rheinland certifies it for Low Blue Light Hardware Solution and Flicker-Free (ID 1111224180). The 24-inch LED display screen provides a 16:10 aspect ratio WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels at a 60Hz refresh rate. Its display response time is reported at 8 ms in normal mode and 5 ms in fast mode.
Screen size: 24 inches
Resolution: 1920×1200 pixels
Weight: 5.3 kg
- Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency.
- The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- Asset management reports allow IT managers to capture and track monitor information quickly as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup
- Experience clarity and detail with Full HD (1920×1080) resolution on a 24-inch screen.
- Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box. Plus, with 85% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space, you will see images and videos in an even wider range of colors.
- See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology.
- The TUVi Certified monitor has a flickering screen with ComfortView, which reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period.
- No USB port
Dell doesn’t fail to deliver top-notch performance with the production of this 24-inch monitor. Unfortunately, it is not cheap.