Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 7486 7GYGF might be the best substitute for the Pixelbook in the market. TheDell Inspiron Chromebook 14 7486 7GYGF is a well-designed and well-built Chromebook. All thanks to its Intel Core i3-8130U and exquisite 14-inch FHD display with pen support. According to some people, Chromebooks are either cheaply made low-priced laptops or expensive, high-end luxury items held back by Chrome OS. But that’s not the case all the time. The Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 7486 7GYGF Intel Core i3 CPU, its excellent build quality, and its gorgeous touchscreen display, place it far beyond the normal reach of most Chromebook laptops. Here is more information on its benefits and downsides.
Processor: Core i3- 8130U
Memory: 4GB DDR4
Screen: 14 inches
- The 14-inch screen is vivid and bright. The pen support is a plus.
- Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 7486 7GYGF has support for running Linux applications.
- You will probably not run out of space for Android apps because of its 128 GB internal storage.
- Its latest- generation Intel Core i3- 8130U processor produces more than enough juice for Chrome OS.
- I find it a bit too pricey for a Chromebook with 4GB RAM.
- For those who are used to carrying ultrabooks, they’ll find this Chromebook a bit heavier. It weighs nearly 4 pounds.
Generally, the Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 7486 7GYGF is a great laptop, as long as you are okay with the extra weight. It is the kind of laptop that can handle everything you throw at it, so it’s a solid option.