This printer has a fully open source. This feature allows users to improve their printer upon the source code and share the changes within the community, resulting in an improved experience for all. It is useful for printing toys, materials for home use, and other essential materials. It allows you to print high precision models, create your world.
Resolution: 50 microns
Weight: 9.6 kg
Build volume: 475×470×620 mm
Dimension: 220×220×250 mm
- Branded power supply and high-watt hotbed ensure fast heating to the printing platform.
- This semi-assembled kit 3D printer is a perfect gift for kids, allow them to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers.
- It is ideal for STEM projects. It invites imagination and innovations to the student and helps them discover all the STEM fields’ wonders.
- The minimum layer height of 100 microns allows for some very detailed models to be printed, and the process can be controlled by PC over USB or from G-code files stored on a microSD card.
- Creality provides a full toolkit for the printer, including a Hex key set, a couple of small spanners, a screwdriver, and even some modeling snips. You won’t need any additional tools, and the firm also provides at least one extra bolt or nut of all those you might require. It comes with several assembled parts; you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Upgraded extruder significantly reduces plugging risk and lousy extrusion; V-Shape with POM wheels makes it move noiseless, smoothly, and durable.
- It only needs 5 minutes for the hotbed to reach 110℃.
- It has a few flaws
- Some assembly required
The printer delivers high-quality output in the right hands, all at a low price.