This 43 inches TV has Full HD 1080p quality and comes with a built-in DVD player for watching movies and Freeview T2 capabilities, enabling you to view digital content. By connecting an external hard drive via the USB input, you can record and even pause live television for later viewing. The 3 HDMI inputs allow for connecting additional external devices such as laptops and gaming consoles. Lastly, this product’s versatility is matched by its environmental friendlies, as it ranks class A in terms of energy efficiency, meaning far less energy consumption.
Screen size: 43 inches
Screen resolution: 1080 pixels
Picture processor: N/A
Connectivity: HDMI, USB
- This TV has a 1080p image resolution delivering clearer and sharper images. Full HD surpasses the video quality and sharpness of the original HD TV, providing 1080 lines with progressive scanning often referred to as 1080p
- This TV features DVB-T2 Freeview HD. Freeview is the UK’s most popular and affordable option for accessing and enjoying live TV. This allows the user to access over 70 standard channels without the need for an external box.
- The built-in DVD player: this unit has a built-in DVD player for ease of use, allowing you to watch all your favorite classics wherever you go.
- Add External Storage with the USB connection: Universal serial Bus (USB) allows you to connect an external hard drive or memory stick to view downloaded content or make use of the live pause and record facility on this TV.
- Multiple HDMI connections: High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the best way to connect external devices such as your Sky box and game consoles.
- This TV is wall mountable. The rear cabinets are compatible with all the main VESA brackets sizes allowing you to mount the TV on the wall conveniently.
- It has poor audio quality.
- It is not a smart TV, thus features like Netflix are unavailable
- Although it is wall mountable, it is advised to buy a separate wall bracket.
Looking for an efficient TV that comes with a built-in DVD player? This Cello may be what you need. However, it is not a smart TV.