Cello 40 “TV has full HD 1080p resolution as well as a built-in DVD player for watching movies and Freeview T2 HD support for streaming digital content. If you connect a hard drive to the USB input, you can record and even pause live TV for later viewing. Also, additional external devices such as laptops or gaming consoles can be connected via HDMI input. Lastly, the versatility of goods is balanced by its environmental friendliness, provided that it ranks Class A in terms of energy efficiency, which means much less energy consumption.
Screen size: 40″
HD TV: Yes
Type of screen: LED screen
Freeview or Freesat tuner: Freeview HD
Number of HDMI ports: 3 HDMI ports
Number of scart ports: 1 Scart
- Built-in Digital Freeview Channels
- Best Home entertainment
- A superb small screen TV packed with convenient features
- The USB allows you to connect an external hard drive to access the downloaded content. It can also use the live pause and record facility on this Screen.
- Also, all cello TVs are manufactured in our state-of-the-art factory in County Durham. From concept to final development, you have the confidence that Cello LED TVs will be produced with you in mind.
- The lugs on the TV’s foot didn’t match up, so they had to be removed (very easily).
- The menus and interfaces look old but are fully functional.
- HDMI ports are packed a little close, and any computer other than the HDMI lead can crowd out other ports.
The stylish 40 “Full HD LED TV with T2 High Definition Freeview offers a beautiful viewing experience. It combines a TV and a DVD Player into one sleek package with a single remote control to run it all. The USB input enables digital TV channels to be recorded or media downloaded from your computer to be viewed. Three HDMI inputs provide ample connexions for your external viewing devices, players, and game consoles without cable swapping.