This 32 “Smart HD Ready TV with built-in DVD player blends terrestrial channels with online streaming content through a superfast user interface, unlike any other Smart TV on the market. You will switch intuitively from offline to online viewing in less than 10 seconds. Software programs such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Now TV can be easily accessed using the mouse button on the 9-axis gyroscope remote control. It reflects the future of Smart technology and is now available on this beautifully built, British made 32′′ HD Ready TV.
1366 x 768 HD Ready
4x HDMI 2x USB
Built-in DVD Player
VESA Mount: 200×100
- Easily watch your DVD collection with your built-in DVD player. No extra boxes or cables. All are run from a single remote control.
- Superfast Smart TV with built-in Wi-Fi helps you to easily switch between terrestrial and online streaming content.
- Android’s smart platform allows you to download 1000s of applications from the Google Play store. Remove the need for streaming boxes and download popular apps like BBC iPlayer, Prime, Netflix, NowTV, Kodi, and IMDb.
- Special ‘Cello Play’ feature lets you travel backward and forwards through the EPG to quickly catch up and capture future programs.
- Air mouse remote control with a 9-axis gyroscope makes it easy for the smart user to navigate.
- Dark patching/shadow in several areas of the screen, more visible with a white picture on the screen.
- The mouse remote can at times be very erratic. It seems to need to be near the TV to function properly.
- The TV could not pair TV to a third-party Bluetooth keyboard, despite the keyboard pairing fine with my other android devices.
- The more apps loaded, the slower the TV responds to commands.
With ‘Cello Play’ you can navigate back through the electronic program guide (EPG) for up to 7 days and select a catch-up program. From there, you can pick programs and easily incorporate them with catch-up applications such as BBC iPlayer, ITV hub, or YouTube. You can also move forward via the EPG and pick the programs you want to register.