The built-in satellite tuner enables the reception of Freeview HD channels via Sat Dish in areas where the reception of the earth is low. The USB input allows the recording of digital TV channels or viewing media downloaded from your device. Enjoy full HD viewing experience when connecting game consoles and other external devices via HDMI input. HD is available than Full HD. This TV has a 1080p image resolution that provides better and sharper images. Full HD outperforms the video quality and sharpness of the original HD TV, offering 1080 lines of progressive scanning, also referred to as 1080p.
Product Type: LED-backlit LCD TV
Power Consumption Operational: 35 Watt
Diagonal Class: 22″
Diagonal Size: 21.5″
TV Tuner Presence: Yes
Video Interface Component: HDMI, SCART
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Display Format: 1080p (Full HD)
- Built-in satellite tuner helps you to easily plug in a satellite dish and get your favourite channels with no hassle. Great for travelling.
- A score of energy efficiency-Band ‘A’ this ranking means that your computer would have low operating costs and will thus be better suited to the environment than others.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) allows you to connect an external hard drive or memory card to access the downloaded content or use the live pause and record facility on this TV.
- These TVs are wall-mountable. The rear cabinets are compatible with all VESA key bracket sizes allowing you to install the TV on the wall easily.
- It does not have a built-in DVD player
A small, well-built product that combines versatility and ease of use, with enough features to keep you amused. First of all, the TV has Freeview T2 HD capabilities that will allow you to watch high-quality digital channels. The TV also has USB and HDMI inputs, enabling you to connect external devices such as laptops, hard drives and gaming consoles.