Consumers looking for an ultra-thin, light, and compact laptop must add the incredibly portable Asus ZenBook UX325JA-EG124T to their shortlist. It delivers efficient performance and is the perfect choice for an on-the-go lifestyle.
We review the important specifications, benefits, and downsides to this model below before giving our verdict.
Asus ZenBook UX325JA-EG124T Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1065G7, Quad-core, with a speed of 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1 TB SSD
- Screen: 13.3 inches, Full HD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus G7
- If you like to travel light and smart, there is nothing better than this ZenBook from Asus, weighing only 1.07 kg, one of the lightest in the ultrabooks category.
- A 13.3 inches full HD display, with In-plane Switching technology and 4-sided nano-edge design, provides a perfect viewing experience. The slim bezels push the screen-to-body to 88 per cent for optimum screen use.
- An excellent battery at 67 Wh capacity allows up to an incredible 22 hours of power-cord free operation. The fast charging technology charges the battery to 60 per cent in only 49 minutes.
- The innovative touchpad serves as a dual-function touchpad and numeric pad. The edge-to-edge keyboard design allocates space for extra function keys on the right side of the layout.
– The model struggles with demanding loads. Although it is fit for everyday tasks, neither the screen, power, or graphics unit makes it suitable for long video-intensive gaming sessions.
– The keyboard layout is a little cramped for people with large hands and may result in missed strokes. However, the keyboard is suitable for those with small or average-sized hands.
– The laptop is not sturdy for a device with an all-metal chassis.
The Asus ZenBook UX325JA-EG124T is a capable device for everyday use, videos, chats, emails, and Office apps. The performance is a little wanting under heavy loads, but it delivers value with its aggressive pricing in the 13-inch segment.