Laptops may not be quite the curiosities they once were, but they still aren’t all that common among users, which can make purchasing one a bit more confusing than, say, Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV-H200IT. The good news is that Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV-H200IT have gotten better and considerably cheaper nowadays and there are also more options from different manufacturers. Highlighted below are some of the benefits and downsides of Asus ZenBook Pro Du UX581GV-H200IT.
CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i9-9980HK
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
RAM: 32 GB DDR4 (2.6 GHz)
Screen: 15.6 Inch, OLED Ultra HD (3840× 2160)
Storage: 1 TB PCle SSD
Ports: 1× Thunderbolt 3(USB -C), 2 × USB-C 3.1, HDMI 2.0 and headset jack.
Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ performance, Bluetooth 5
Camera: IR Webcam with Windows Hello Support
Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 pounds.
- The touchpad is strategically placed on the right-hand side of the keyboard allowing users to navigate easily.
- The duo screen is a noticeable feature. The top screen is a gorgeous looking 15.6-inch 4k OLED touchscreen, and that OLED technology coupled with the 3840 × 2160 high resolution results in simply stunning image quality.
- None of the traditional ZenBook style has been lost, though: there’s the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on the lid and a choice of prestigious blue color finishes, both newly enhanced with contrasting rosy gold trim panel above the keyboard for users to have an extra touch of luxury.
- The laptop is bulky making it not easy for user(s) to carry around.
- Clicking on the taskbar using the mouse forces it to the bottom end of the screen making navigation difficult.
- A lot of money is required in order to acquire one.
Asus ZenBook Pro Du UX581 GV-H200IT is a well-designed laptop with two 4k screen for display.