When you combine a full-sized 15.6-inch laptop with the ability to convert to a tablet, you end up with the all-new Asus ZenBook Flip UX563FD-A1045T.
This laptop has convenient convertible technology and comes packed with above-average performance to appeal to the high-end user who is also on the go.
Below are some of these models biggest benefits and downsides.
Asus ZenBook Flip UX563FD-A1045T Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- This laptop has the capability of handling just about any task you would ever want to throw its way due to the high-end Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of RAM
- Even if gaming is your thing, it includes a dedicated graphics card with 4 GB of memory so it can handle the high video demands of modern games
- It comes with a large SSD drive, so you not only get the faster read and write times that this technology provides but also have plenty of space to cover your needs
- It has 3 USB 3.0 ports, so you should have no problem finding space for all your high-speed external devices
- The convertible design is great when on the go, but this laptop is on the heavy side, making it a bit cumbersome when travelling
- The price tag is high, which probably shouldn’t be surprising due to the features and performance that is packed into it. That being said, it is not a laptop for those on a budget
- No optical drive is included
The Asus ZenBook Flip UX563FD-A1045T has all the power just about any consumer could want, and the added feature of converting to a tablet is a nice touch. The only thing that will hold this laptop back for some is its heavier than average weight which isn’t great for those travelling often.