The ZenBook Flip 14 attracts attention, not least because of its numeric keypad, which ASUS integrates within its trackpad. The pretty-looking convertible has a 360° hinge and packs an AMD processor, with a stylish design that puts it on par with its competitors. The ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA is a convertible laptop, with its 360° hinge allowing you to use it as a traditional laptop, a tablet, or put it in tent mode when watching a movie. Its 14-inch display has ultra-narrow bezels on all four sides, giving a 90% screen-to-body ratio that allows a much more compact chassis design.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U
Memory: 8GB DDR4
Storage: 512 GB PCIe G3 NVMe high-speed SSD
Screen: 14 inches
- ZenBook Flip 14 has a full-size backlit keyboard with a sturdy single-piece design, giving you a superb typing experience in any lighting conditions. It’s a masterpiece of ergonomics, with 1.4mm essential travel that gives you the optimum level of feedback for maximum comfort.
- A comprehensive set of high-performance I/O ports gives ZenBook Flip 14 the ultimate, hassle-free connectivity for versatile flexibility, whether you’re in the office or on the road. And the integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) gives you wired-equivalent network speeds — without the wires.
- Artists, photographers, and designers will love the endless possibilities that ZenBook Flip 14 has to offer. With full support for the ASUS Pen and Windows Ink, it’s the perfect choice for creativity. ASUS Pen is an active stylus with a slim and elegant aluminum design and a premium feel. It’s the perfect accessory that allows you to draw, write, or annotate in any supported app accurately. Windows Ink allows you to create sticky notes, capture ideas and details — as they happen. You can even take a screenshot and share it with one click.
- Disappointingly short battery life
- Speakers deliver hollow sound
- Stylus needs more sensitivity
The Asus ZenBook Flip 14 is excellent at being a conventional laptop but flawed at being a convertible owing to its short battery life and weight issues.