Deciding between a full-sized 15.6-inch model or something more compact like an 11.5-inch device can be difficult as many consumers prefer the best of both screen sizes.
Those with a tough time making the decision should consider something like the Asus ZenBook Flip S UX370UA-C4124T, which features a 13.3-inch display, so you get the extra mobility without giving up too much precious screen real estate.
Below we will review some of the essential benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Asus ZenBook Flip S UX370UA-C4124T Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 13.3 Inches
- When it comes to processing power, the Intel Core i7 usually gets all the attention but don’t forget about its younger sibling, the Intel Core i5.
- It still has plenty of power but is also much more budget-friendly for those looking to save a little bit of money.
- At just 1.1 Kg, this laptop is very light when taking on the go, making it great for the student or professional who has to keep productive while on the move.
- The 360-degree hinge design allows you to get the best of both a laptop and tablet, which is also a bonus when on the move.
- It comes with a fast performing SSD drive with plenty of storage space that can’t be said for many of the other currently available models.
- Some additional system memory would have been pleasant as 8 GB is pretty standard, and nothing to be overly impressed about
- It only comes with a primary integrated graphics card, so gaming is not something this device handles well.
- It will be able to play basic games but lacks the dedicated memory to take video-intensive gaming
- No optical drive is included.
The portability of the Asus ZenBook Flip S UX370UA-C4124T, along with the fact it has above average performance, means it is an excellent configuration for all types of users.